Monday, December 5, 2011

SEEDS FOR OUR GARDEN






 Hi everyone ,  hope you are enjoying a great time.
Well, before starting  I want to make sure that you have studied (not only read ) my first two blogs ,in my last blog I said “we must keep our cup empty” that  shows our readiness towards learning……..i think you are ready now……..well  relax ….be cool ,calm..don’t be hurry, you have got nothing to lose. many people don’t allow themselves to  love ,to learn precisely because of that ,because there are lot of things at risk,, a lot of future and a lot of past. in your case, there is only the present …and the present is you ,rest exist in your mind only. Enjoy the the beauty of nature  ,look at the moon, see the sun rising, appreciate the smile everybody passes to you..because thirty years down the line we could be at the opposite side of the table..live now,........ Imagine , we are walking through a snowy road, sound  of cool breeze resonating around,.......... suddenly we have found a small coffee shop on the top of the small hill..You are at the opposite of me, waiting.......... for hear from me?????….yes I have many things to tell you..Today I will share something   very precious, I got from a novel long time before…don’t worry, have your coffee, .i will pay your bill lol… you know, some time I think ‘why higher degree’? Why so much competition? Why unusual school syllabus? Why so much pressure?...after all it is life ,not pressure cooker lol. Almost everyone  will tell you what to do, from where to start but no one will tell you, where to stop . you are someone who is different  ,but who wants to be same as everyone else. and that, in my view, is a serious illness. Do something different daily as you are doing now , know your self, live in your dream .keep faith in yourself ,there is no secret of success ,it is with in you..listen to others but don’t forget your inner voice…now I will share with  you what I have learned from that novel…..i am sharing with you as because I have faith on whatever I have learned..here the point is FAITH,   IT is a state of mind which may be induced, or created, by
Affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind. 

As an illustration, consider the purpose for which you are, presumably, reading this BLOG.
The object is, naturally, to acquire the ability to transmute the intangible thought impulse of
DESIRE into its physical counterpart.

The method by which one develops FAITH, where it does not  exist, is extremely
difficult to describe, almost as difficult, in fact, as it would be to describe the color of red to a
blind man who has never seen color, and has nothing with which to compare what you
describe to him. Faith is a state of mind which you may develop at will, after you have
mastered the principle , because it is a state of mind which develops voluntarily,
through application and use of these principles.

Repetition of affirmation of orders to your subconscious mind is the only known method of
voluntary development of the emotion of faith. Perhaps the meaning may be made clearer
through the following explanation as to the way men sometimes become criminals. Stated in
the words of a famous criminologist, "When men first come into contact with crime, they
abhor it. If they remain in contact with crime for a time, they become accustomed to it, and
endure it. If they remain in contact with it long enough, they finally embrace it, and become
influenced by it."
This is the equivalent of saying that any impulse of thought which is repeatedly passed on to
the subconscious mind is, finally, accepted and acted upon by the subconscious mind, which
proceeds to translate that impulse into its physical equivalent.

. The emotions of Faith, Love, and Sex, when mixed with any thought
impulse, give it greater action than any of these emotions can do singly.
Not only thought impulses which have been mixed with FAITH, but those which have been
mixed with any of the positive emotions, or any of the negative emotions, may reach, and
influence the subconscious mind.

Surely, enough has been stated to give a starting point from which one may, through
experiment and practice, acquire the ability to mix FAITH with any order given to the
subconscious mind.
Perfection will come through practice. It cannot come by merely reading instructions.
If it be true that one may become a criminal by association with crime, (and this is a known
fact), it is equally true that one may develop faith by voluntarily suggesting to the
subconscious mind that one has faith. The mind comes, finally, to take on the nature of the
influences which dominate it. Understand this truth, and you will know why it is essential for
you to encourage the positive emotions as dominating forces of your mind, and discourage
and eliminate negative emotions.
.
FAITH IS A STATE OF MIND WHICH MAY BE INDUCED BY AUTO-SUGGESTION .
FAITH is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!
FAITH is the basis of all "miracles," and all mysteries which cannot be analyzed by the rules
of science!
FAITH is the only known antidote for FAILURE!
FAITH is the element, the "chemical" which, when mixed with prayer, gives one direct
communication with Infinite Intelligence.
FAITH is the element which transforms the ordinary vibration of thought, created by the
finite mind of man, into the spiritual equivalent.
FAITH is the only agency through which the cosmic force of Infinite Intelligence can be
harnessed and used by man.

THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS TO THE MIND EXCEPT THOSE WE ACKNOWLEDGE
BOTH POVERTY AND RICHES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF THOUGHT

AUTO-SUGGESTION is a term which applies to all suggestions and all self-administered
stimuli which reach one's mind through the five senses. These senses should be controlled properly otherwise weeds will grow in abundance, if the seeds of more desirable crops are not sown
therein.
 subconscious mind has its price, and you MUST PAY THAT PRICE.
You cannot cheat, even if you desire to do so.


Follow the foregoing instruction to the letter, and it will open the way for a complete

understanding, and mastery of the principles of success .

1.    I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves
in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality,
therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily, upon the task of thinking of
the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that
person.


2.    T. I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in
my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the
object back of it, therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the
development of SELF-CONFIDENCE.


3.    I have clearly written down a description of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life, and I will
never stop trying, until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.


4.    I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and
justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I
will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other
people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will
eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all
humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me
success.
I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.
I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a day,
with full FAITH that it will gradually influence my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS so that I will
become a self-reliant, and successful person.





Back of this formula is a law of Nature which no man has yet been able to explain. It has
baffled the scientists of all ages. The psychologists have named this law "auto-suggestion,"
and let it go at that.
The name by which one calls this law is of little importance. The important fact about it is-it
WORKS for the glory and success of mankind, IF it is used constructively. On the other hand,
if used destructively, it will destroy just as readily. In this statement may be found a very
significant truth, namely; that those who go down in defeat, and end their lives in poverty,
misery, and distress, do so because of negative application of the principle of autosuggestion…
The pages of medical history are rich with illustrations of cases of "suggestive suicide." A
man may commit suicide through negative suggestion, just as effectively as by any other
means. In a mid western city, a man by the name of Joseph Grant, a bank official, "borrowed"
a large sum of the bank's money, without the consent of the directors. He lost the money
through gambling. One afternoon, the Bank Examiner came and began to check the
`accounts. Grant left the bank, took a room in a local hotel, and when they found him, three
days later, he was lying in bed, wailing and moaning, repeating over and over these words,
"My God, this will kill me! I cannot stand the disgrace." In a short time he was dead. The
doctors pronounced the case one of "mental suicide."
Just as electricity will turn the wheels of industry, and render useful service if used
constructively; or snuff out life if wrongly used, so will the law of auto-suggestion lead you
to peace and prosperity. or down into the valley of misery, failure, and death, according to
your degree of understanding and application of it.


 THIS STATEMENT IS AS TRUE AS THE STATEMENT THAT TWO AND TWO ARE FOUR!



READ THE ENTIRE BLOG ALOUD ONCE EVERY NIGHT, UNTIL YOU BECOME THOROUGHLY
CONVINCED THAT THE PRINCIPLES  ARE SOUND, THAT IT WILL
ACCOMPLISH FOR YOU ALL THAT HAS BEEN CLAIMED FOR IT.
AS YOU READ, UNDERSCORE WITH A PENCIL EVERY SENTENCE WHICH IMPRESSES YOU
FAVORABLY.





        "   BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD"
                                                                                                                 Mhatma Gandhi 

                   






PS: I AM JUST A GARDENER..I CAN ONLY OFFER YOU LITTLE AMOUNT OF SEEDS, I HAVE. USE IT WITH GREAT PASSION ,DREAM OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLANT
 YOU WANT TO HAVE IN YOUR LIFE..THAT YOU ALREADY OWN.






DO NOT MISS IT










LEARN DAILY


SOHUM CONSCIOUSNESS 

THE TEN HAPPIEST JOB

HOW SELF PROMOTION  HARMS YOUR CAREER

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this line: "Almost everyone will tell you what to do, from where to start but no one will tell you, where to stop."

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i also liked that line........ i read my own blog...... he he ...even i dont know what i will write in my next blog....when i sit to write..it comes from inside........mystery but true..lol..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wrote this quote "When men first come into contact with crime, they
    abhor it. If they remain in contact with crime for a time, they become accustomed to it, and
    endure it. If they remain in contact with it long enough, they finally embrace it, and become
    influenced by it." ...
    This is very true, I like what you have written here, very interesting and helpful. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you